S.T.E.M Kit | Robots
- Playtime just got smarter with Dash & Dot. Learn to code as you play with your new robot friends.
- The robots arrive fully assembled and ready to play.
- Use a supported iPad (iPad 3+, Mini, Air) or Android tablet (see list of devices below) to access free Wonder Workshop apps that control Dash & Dot.
- Dash & Dot interact with the world using sensors. They can hear sounds, detect objects, and know if you are moving them.
- Program Dash & Dot to do anything you imagine. Deliver a message to a friend, have a dance party, and even navigate through an obstacle course.
- Use LEGO bricks to build Dash & Dot into anything you imagine with Building Brick Extensions
- Especially designed to work with LEGO bricks, Technics, Mindstorms kits and Hero Factory; Each pack comes with 4 connectors
- Use with Dash & Dot robots from Wonder Workshop
- The Launcher is a fun accessory that turns your Dash Robot into a projectile hurling machine
- Using either the Wonder or Blockly apps for iOS or Android, Dash can load, launch and reload and launch again
- Use the apps to vary the power on the launcher to try to aim for different targets
- Comes with launcher, 3 projectiles, and 6 stacking targets that are compatible with LEGO compatible bricks to make more challenging targets
- Give Dash & Dot new abilities and expand your imagination using Snap-On accessories
- Transform Dash into a cleaning machine with the bulldozer bar
- Bring your other toys along for the adventure with the tow hook
- Have some fun with Dash & Dot with the bunny ears and tail.
- Use with Dash & Dot robots from Wonder Workshop, each sold separately.
- This robot kit is a hands-on learning experience that illustrates the value of alternate energy sources.
- The robot is powered by the chemical reaction of salt water and charcoal, and is safe and non-toxic.
- This kit contains all the parts and materials needed to create a salt-water powered robot.
- Detailed assembly instructions included.
- Recommended for ages 8 years and up.
The solar powered robot can be transformed into 14 different robot modes that include a multitude of comical and functional movements. Easily change from a wagging-tail dog – running beetle – walking crab – surfer – speedster – zombie chaser and more. The robot kit provides unique accessories and parts that make robot move on land or water or both. With alternative energy playing such a pivotal role, there is no better time than now to start children on the path to learning basic concepts behind these technologies. Fortunately, all the 14-in-1 robots are powered by the sun, so no batteries required. The robot moves in direct sunlight and allows children to create and use their infinite imagination. There are two levels in building robot version. Level One includes: Turtle-bot, Beetle-bot, Quadru-bot, Boat-bot, Walker-bot, Dog-bot and Wheel-bot. After children explore entry level designs, they can challenge their manipulative skills with Level Two projects: Roly Poly-bot, Auto-bot, Slither-bot, Surf-bot, Zombie-bot, Crab-bot and Row-bot. Additional features include: adjustable polarity on the solar panel to change direction of motor rotation, retractable robot head which can be quickly stored in the upper body, the robot head can be installed in the front, top or rear of the gearbox and transparent housing to see the movements of the gears. As we all say, “”Our children are the future””. And if anything is certain about that future, it is that renewable energy sources and green technologies will play a major role in our children’s lives. With 14-in-1 Educational Solar Robot Kit, let them learn about their future and have fun at the same time.
The 4M Solar Rover Kit teaches children how to harness the light of the sun to power everyday objects. Transform a recycled soda can into a solar-powered rover. This kit includes all the parts necessary to build one solar-powered car. Detailed assembly instructions included. Perfect for a young scientist with an interest in mechanics and alternate energy sources. Recommended for ages 8 years and up.
Launch robo-bug action to whole new heights! Make your bug tracks taller, wider, and packed with five times the action with the HexBug Nano V2 High Five set!
Manufacturer recommended age 4 and up