Recommended Resources for Website Owners
A Nonprofit’s Guide to Building Simple, Low-Cost Websites
From TechSoup.org. An article describing that a well-designed, user-friendly website can help you engage new members, raise money, and communicate with decision-makers. But creating this site afford ably, and finding the right tools to build and host it, can be a challenge — especially when you are relying on in-house talent with little or no web-development expertise.
Tips for Designing (or Redesigning) a Nonprofit Web Site
From TechSoup.org. This article provides guidelines that can help you plan and design a polished, functional site that meets your organizations needs.
If you have a technical problem with POWER Library then please, fill out the form found on the link below and it will be sent to the POWER Library Support Center. The support center will then contact you as soon as possible to resolve the issue. POWER Library Technical Support (if you need the login and password contact District staff)
Librarians’ link of the POWER Library portal
The following instructions will guide you to the most popular areas of the ‘E-Resources’ section. Please note that if you are in an environment where you can add bookmarks to your browser, you can bookmark the direct link to the “For Librarians” section, along with the login pages for the respective services.
How do I find the “E-Resources” section under the “For Librarians” area of the new POWER Library portal?
- Select ‘For Librarians’ located in the lower right hand corner of the POWER Library Portal.
- Click on the ‘E-Resources’ link located along the left-hand side of the For Librarians page.
From the “E-Resources” page
How do I locate my library’s POWER Library (PL) code?
- Click the Documentation link located along the left-hand side of the E-Resources page.
- On the Documentation page, click the Documentation (login required) link.
- On the Common POWER Library Issues page, click the link located along the left-hand side of the page labeled POWER Library Code.
- Follow the instructions on the resulting page to locate your library’s PL code.
How do I locate my library’s POWER Library Statistics?
- Click the Statistics link located along the left-hand side of the E-Resources page.
- On the Statistics page, click the Usage Statistics (login required) link.
- On the resulting page, select the link of your choice.
How do I locate POWER Library e-resources training materials from Access PA/POWER Library Fall 2013 Training Sessions?
- Click the Resources link located along the left-hand side of the E-Resources page.
- On the Resources page, click the Resources link.
- On the Training Resources page, you will find links to the 2013 Fall Training PowerPoint Presentations.
- All other training materials are listed on the Training Resources page.